Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What I love







I want to share with everyone the things that I love, and use on a daily basis. I am the mother of 6 Children and have learned to take responsibility for all of our health. Life with kids comes with lots of challenges,and opportunities. Not a day goes by without a meal to fix, an owie to fix, a heart to love, a spirit to lift. Many opportunities to learn and teach.





In my home we do things quite simple. We eat simple, and at the same time we eat healthy and only the best. People think it cost more to eat healthy. I think that it is quite the opposite. I feed 8 of us on a very modest budget. We have lots of fresh fruits and veggies. Good high Quality meats. Most of our meals are freshly made. My kids get angry and refuse to eat if I dont offer them a good fresh meal. They think that canned food and ready made meals are poor food. I love that they are food snobs. Yes they love sweets and chips and junk foods. We have learned how to make smart choices on those options.






I have found many food co-ops that I do group orders with. My favorite is Green Polka Dot Box. If you could imagine purchaseing food at the wholesale price like Whole Foods, Good Earth, Or Trader Joes. The foods are delivered to your home. When you purchase over $150.00 your shipping is free. Here is the link to this opportunitie. ...so check this out. It's a new online club called The Green PolkaDot Box. They've got a rewards program that gives you extra discounts and they pay money back when you tell others so you can wipe out your cost for the food you buy. It's really cool: FREE Organics!
Learn how you can help wipe out your cost for natural and organic foods.
http://www.greenpolkadotbox.com/join/57
Find joy in every journey
Maria Heuser, Member

http://www.greenpolkadotbox.com/join/57

No comments:

Post a Comment